I’m actually writing this post on the 30th December 2013, although it’s dated 11th. I often write posts and back date them in order to catch up, as it happens.

Sometimes it’s because I’ve been busy doing other things and haven’t written a post for the day. More often though it’s because I couldn’t think of anything to write about at the time. I rarely let myself get more than a few days behind but moving flat really threw things out of whack.

It took four days to move, effectively, and that was without unpacking. It also took a few days to get a connection back. Whilst posting things can be done from my phone I do need to get enough exposure to content to have something to write about. There’s just not enough offline to justify a post every day!

Given that this project is scheduled to end on the 12th and I only lost about a week and a half of productivity I decided to plough onwards. I also made the decision to move the end-date to the 13th to make up for the fact that I didn’t post anything on the 29th December last year. If we’re doing this, we’re doing it properly!

It’s now several weeks after that though and I’ve been slowly catching up. It’s been heavy going, it really has. Normally if I am a few days out the gap will give me some breathing room kicking my creativity up a notch. That hasn’t happened this time, annoyingly.

I’m doing my best not to cheat by writing about things outside the scope of the time period though. This may seem an arbitrary restriction but I tend to look back at content I’ve created years later to establish timelines. Messing with that will annoy my future self, I expect, and that’s just unnecessary!

So, let’s see if I can drag myself over the finish line. Accursed wall.

0 responses to "But why a spatula?"

Leave a Reply