Today I received an email that really brightened my day. It was a notification that a file had been shared with me. Now I’m going to share it with you:

WD’s Minecraft server backup, December 2012

It was my understanding that it was gone but apparently that’s not the case.

Perhaps it’s not of interest to more than a couple of people but this cheered me up immensely. It’s a world that has existed since its humble beginnings on a spare old Shuttle machine in my bedroom at Dalry Gait.

With any luck I’ll be able to put it back online at some point but for the moment it’s just single-player.

It features the incomplete Nether rail system, a somewhat clogged Grand Central Station, and lacks WorldEdit. That said, feel free to grab it and have fun with it!

0 responses to "I really don’t like that little wooden axe."

Leave a Reply