Attempting to not let yesterday’s news get me down today I thought about various positive game things in the future.

First off I saw a section of wall in a GAME store in central Cardiff dedicated to the Ouya and Gamestick. I did not expect that kind of penetration. I don’t care about either system but it was surprising to say the least.

Secondly it looks like Crytek are working on a Linux version of their engine – not something I’m specifically interested in. It’s interesting to see what might be a trend coming together though, ain’t it?

Thirdly the second half of 2013 has a lot to look forward to for me:

  • More Sons of Anarchy
  • The conclusion of Breaking Bad
  • A pirate-themed Assassin’s Creed game
  • A new Saints Row game
  • Wasteland 2
  • Grand Theft Auto V

There’s other things too but I’ve not even thought of them yet. I’ll save them for tomorrow. Onwards!

0 responses to "How would an arm even end up that spongy?"

Leave a Reply