I feel like I'm having a bit of a personal crisis. I've got enough to keep me busy but I'm just feeling a little, well, at a loose end.

Essentially, I blame the Skinny. Their student survival guide made me focus a little more long-term than I feel like thinking. It's not that there's anything bad coming up, or anything to be depressed about, I just feel a little off. It feels both saddening and ridiculous!

I'm hoping that the coming week and academia will make me feel a bit better. I guess I just wanted to complain a bit and don't feel like dedicating too much time to feeling lousy.

In terms of what's going on in my life, things are great. The society is well on track and my modules seem pretty good. I think I just want to find enough time to party hard so I don't feel like I'm missing out on stuff.

I'm also hopeful that upcoming society events will buck my spirits and the politics of further growth and advancement will reignite my spirit.

0 responses to "Damn you, the Skinny."

Leave a Reply