I thought I'd provide a bit of a less erudite post this morning, even if this one has technically been more work to provide.

Shortly before my last visit to New Zealand I got hold of a compilation of Swedish hiphop. In the past I've listened to and enjoyed The Latin Kings but I wanted to hear a selection. I can't say I adored all of the tracks but equally there weren't any I hated. I thought I'd share a few of them with you. Most are in Swedish but the last one is a Swedish rap group rapping in English:

Mange Schmidt - Giftig


Ken Ring - 2000 Talet


Petter (featuring Säkert) - Logiskt


Timbuktu - The Botten Is Nådd


Ayo - Betongdjungelboken


Ison & Fille - Lägg Ner Ditt Vapen


Finally there's one in English but I couldn't find an actual video, just a slideshow with the music:

Supersci - On The Grind


Even if it isn't of interest to anyone it's still a useful post for me. I can just look it up later if I want a few of my favourite Swedish hiphop tracks.

0 responses to "Svensk hiphop"

Leave a Reply