Constructed in the space of a few hours, this five-storey Mordheim apartment block/brothel is probably unfeasible for the construction methods of the fantasy period Mordheim is set in, but one can worry about these things too much, I feel.
The whole building is easy to disassemble and reassemble, being designed for the purpose and is ideal as a centre-piece, I reckon. Painting will follow when I get hold of some paints (could, you know, help..)

Basic structure established, inter-changeable floors inserted.

Individual windows measured and cut.

Top floor firing positions, pre-apocalypse.

The building in its near-finished state. A partial roof was added later to give it a more finished look. Hopefully when it's painted it'll look even better. Mmmm, terrain making, how I've missed you..

Posted by Picasa

0 responses to "I missed foamboard"

Leave a Reply