I've been here for nearly a week now and I've only been to a single show.
Why?
Because there's so much to choose from, basically.
All these comedians that I've no idea if it's worth however much to see them. I've no strong feelings in either direction.
I don't know if Chris or Fraser have seen anything else, but I've not been with them if they have.

I don't even feel that upset about it. I guess, much like music, I can take it or leave it. I'm just not feeling that enthusiastic.

It doesn't really help that Chris has a job now (Fraser has had one for quite some time). Apparently Chris was planning a trip to Germany with his friend in September. I don't mind, but it would be nice to be vaguely informed of these sorts of things, especially when I'm trying to plan things too. "Oh, actually, no, we can't do that then.."

I'm thinking of just calling time on being up here and going back down to Northumberland tonight, rather than staying until tomorrow. Chris and Fraser aren't coming with me down, so I can go whenever.

On the plus side, I guess I should be glad that I don't have a hangover. The amount I drank in relation to how much I ate made for a scarily quick trip into intoxication. One that I wouldn't like to repeat any time soon.

0 responses to "Too much choice."

Leave a Reply