Just a short little entry here and it'll probably be fairly meaningless to anyone who doesn't read webcomics, but then again, I don't think most people who have me added as a friend on Bebo tend to read my blog entries. Hope you sort things out with Phil.

One of my favourite webcomics appears to be doing a guest strip week.
The thing is, if I wanted to read comics done by the other artists, I would.
Sure, occasionally a guest strip is good, but most of the time they seem to be half-arsed attempts at humour that fall flat on their faces.

It'd be fun to see the storyline continue, as dictated by the main artist, but drawn in a different style, but most of the time I find that when the guest artist tries to be funny using characters that aren't their own, they make a pig's ear of it.

Synopsis: Guest comics suck.

0 responses to "Webcomic Guest Strips"

Leave a Reply